Note before using
We hope this guide will be useful to you. But 2023 is a year of class changes. Currently use this guide as a start point for your level 140 journey.
Last update: April
Class update status: Major revamp in U35
If you have any other questions or are looking for a place to chat, feel free to join our discord server!
With Update 35 the blue captain has been restored to a valid group buff and healer. My experience is very limited and as such the guide will be made up from other sources and comments.
Other information sources available
Stat goals would be much like a red captain or other healers. With a bit more emphasis on mitigation and morele as you’d be in the midst of a fight. As such Critical rating, enough outgoing healing would be your first priority. A mix of physical mastery and vitality second. With Tactical mitigation and finesse as the fights change
Here are the Virtues which go along with the Stat Goals:
- Loyalty (Great for Vitality)
- Fidelity (Great for Vitality + Tactical Mit)
- Charity (Gives great amount of Resistance, decent Vitality and Physical Mit)
- Tolerance (Gives great amount of Tactical Mit, decent Physical Mit and Resistance)
- Innocence (Gives great amount of Physical Mit, decent Tactical Mit Mit and Resistance)
- If you are over Physical Mitigation cap, swap Innocence with Honour
If you don’t have these virtues, here are some alternatives:
- Honour (Gives decent Tactical Mit, Morale and Critical Defence)
- Fortitude (Gives decent Morale, Resistance and Critical Defence)
- Compassion (Gives great Physical Mit, decent Tactical Mit and Armour Value)
Captain legendary weapons. Priority upgrades viewable in video. Produced by Gwyn.
Rotations - NA
Information regarding the rotation. Which skills and why, etc.
Information regarding consumables, why, which types, differences, etc.