- All Classes and all Specs have now multiple Trait Trees builds for different types of players. There are new 35 Points Trait Tree builds for Legendary Servers and 60 Points Trait Tree builds for beginner/returning players.
- Additionally, there are also new 35/60 Points builds for Red Lore-master and Red Minstrels, as there is not a full Build guide on those specs yet.
- All new Trait Trees can be found in Class Builds, under the Trait Trees section of the respective Class/Spec.
- LHQ Discord is back, invite link is here or found on the Discord page under Menu.
- New Builds for Red Beorning, Red Guardian, Red Rune-keeper and Yellow Minstrel are now live!
- New: All Class Builds now have Starter Builds, which can be used by Solo players.
- Changed the way Gear is displayed on all Class Builds, yay hovers?
- All Class Builds have been updated for Update 30, Blood of Azog!
- Class Builds now support Beginner (Solo) and Endgame builds (T4-5), and for the next update (Gundabad expansion), there will be new builds for Midgame (Tier 1-3) content as well.
- New Legendary Items guides.
- Builds for new class Brawler will come out after the class is more polished.
Welcome to LotroHQ! In here you will find the best and the most up-to-date builds for all LOTRO Classes. These are made for New and Returning players alike, which want to dive into endgame content, but generally all kinds of players can utilize these builds.
The class builds presented here are for Level 130 players, which include the best gear options, trait trees, skill rotations and more! There is a build for every spec which is used in endgame content, but you can also use them for Solo gameplay and Landscape!
Find builds for every Class at Class Builds and here are some featured builds, updated for Blood of Azog, Update 30:
Not all those who wander are lost.J.R.R. Tolkien